This site is one
of the competitions available at the
Stunts Racing Portal
WELCOME to WRC Stunts ! Best viewed 800x600 minimum.
General information : WRC Stunts en español AQUI (automatic translation).
Each “step (week) of competition starts saturday 21H00 GMT+1 and ends next saturday at 20H00 GMT+1.
Send me an e-mail and/or your replays (especially your replays J) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All words in bold black (except this one) are links to downloadable files or to other web pages.
You don't know what Stunts is ? See more details in the "Whats is Stunts" section of IMSA Cup site.
23rd December 2006 :
21H00 : Here is the final update of WRC Stunts.
Some replays have been received since last update, let's study them :
First, CTG sent his last strike, taking the lead with 0'51"85. Will he win another step victory ? Maybe... We'll see this a few moments later because after CTG this was AbuRaf70's last rush with a good time of 0'55'70, followed by Mark L. Rivers who did 0'53"40, just 0.1 second faster than Zak on this step.
Then, I did a new lap and did 0'56"90. I remain last of this step, but that's logical : I'm the only one who did the loop cut from the left instead of from the inside. I lost many time there.
Was it all finished ? no : Gutix had another bullet in his hands : 0'50"90 !!! An impressive bug jump at the finish of the track made me win the race due to his cut over the water. Congratulations then to Gutix, winner of the UK rally which was the faster of all the rallies raced before.
Final results of UK rally are available HERE.
17 racers took part of this competition. I want to thank you all for racing.
Let's study now the Drivers scoreboards :
- Points classification : Gutix got 4 new bonus points, reaching 29 new points overall. 132 points for him, he his the great winner of the WRC championship, even if he missed the first rally. Applause please for Gutix. Thanks.
Podium is completed by Zak McKracken (2nd overall with 120 points) and me, Krys Toff (114 points overall).
CTG would have been on the podium instead of me if he had not missed 2 of the 6 rallies. Sadly for him, he remains at the worst place : the 4th one. Chocolate medal for CTG.
No change for overall 5th and 6th place : Bonzai Joe and Satanziege keep their place.
Nice result for Mark L. Rivers, reaching with his second 4th place an overall score of 36, making him 7th equal with Tweety Bird (who had raced 3 rallies while Mark raced only 2).
AbuRaf70 and SuperBrian had also a hard fight, finally won by the Danish like last rally. But Alan Rotoi (29 points overall) still had one more point than SuperBrian (28 points). So, Alan is 9th and SuperBrian takes the 10th place.
Diesel Joe is 11th with 26 points and AbuRaf70 takes the 12th place with 24 points.
Then, there are Daffy Duck (13th with 22 points), Alain (18 points), Neil McRae (16 points), Paleke (10 points) and Mushi (8 points).
- Time classification : Zak McKracken was untouchable (lucky he was that Gutix and CTG missed some rallies) and he gets the "Yellow Shirt Award". It was logical that such a good cyclist like him won this title. Applause too for Zak please. Thanks again.
I'm second on this classification, followed by gutix and CTG (but only because, like Zak, I raced all the rallies). Anyway, there is only 1 "Yellow Shirt" racer. Beeing 2nd or 17th has no importance. Only the 1st one can have that kind of award. Congrats Zak, I know it was your goal, you achieved it.
- Steps classification : with 4 new steps victories in this rally, Gutix is the untouchable winner at this classification, with 15 victories among 24 possible (but only 20 possibilities of victory as he missed one rally). Impressive performance.
Behind him, far behind, there are CTG and Bonzai Joe at equal 2nd place with 4 points. According to their rallies victory (2 for CTG, one for BJ), I consider CTG second and BJ third.
4th classified is Alan Rotoi with 1 single step victory.
All other racers are not classified, as none of them managed to win a step.
And why not studying Teams scoreboards now ? Let's go.
- Points classification : I remind you that for teams the system is to add the points of the 2 best racers per team. Therefore, MeganiuM Aces High and Damage Inc. had an advantage for the UK rally because there was 2 racers engaged in these teams while others had only 1. But Cork's Crew had enough advance to remain at the 1st place overall for only a few points before MeganiuM (196 versus 193), mainly due to Zak's podium on the last 3 rallies.
Damage Inc. takes the 3rd place in this team scoreboard with 188 points. Too bad CTG left this team for Looping Warriors for the last 2 rallies, else Damage Inc. would have won this team scoreboard.
Here is the rest of the classification : Warner Bros are 4th (59 points), followed by Looping Warriors (50 points) and Orion (38 points). Then we have 2 "no team" racers : Mark L. Rivers is 7th (36 points) and Neil McRae (16 points). Last team : Paleke's Poder Sudaka which is 9th with 10 points.
- Time classification : This scoreboard is for each rally is the average time of all racers engaged per team. MeganiuM is then penalized compared to Cork's Crew or Looping Warriors for UK rally.
As for the racers' classification, only the winner has the "Yellow Shirt Award". And the winner is : Cork's Crew !
Behind them, MeganiuM is second, Damage Inc third, Orion fourth, Looping Warriors 5th, Neil McRae 6th, Mark L. Rivers 7th, Warner Bross 8th and Poder Sudaka 9th.
- Steps classification : Is it needed to say that Gutix's team, MeganiuM, is the winner ? Of course not : 16 steps victories for this team (15 for Gutix, 1 for Alan Rotoi).
Second team is Cork's Crew with Bonzai Joe's 4 step victories.
The podium is completed by Looping Warriors and CTG's 3 step victories.
Last team classified is Damage Inc. with one victory (won by CTG before he joined Looping Warriors).
Other teams has no step victory and therefore are not classified.
Now it's all over. WRC stunts competition is finished and closed. I want to thank again all racers who took part of it, especially AbuRaf70 who always sent me good comments on all his mails with his replays.
This was my 2nd Stunts competition after IMSA Cup, and I prepare (slowly, too slowly, I know) and 3rd one which will be really different than any other. Its name is Stunts Career. check ZakStunts' forum for more information about it.
Bye, bye everyone, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, congrats to the winners and see you on the Stunts scoreboards.
OLD NEWS of U.K. rally : HERE
OLD NEWS of Argentinian rally : HERE
OLD NEWS of Corsica Rally : HERE
OLD NEWS of Swedish Rally : HERE
OLD NEWS of Italian Rally : HERE
OLD NEWS of Kenyan Rally : HERE